INFORMATIONAL POINTS REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
provided in accordance with Article 12 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 dated April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the “Regulation”)
(updated as of May 25, 2018)
We, Company Group a.s., with its registered office in Prague - Vršovice, Ruská 973/96, Postal Code 10000, ID No. 278 25 647, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague under ref. No. B14337, as the controller of personal data, hereby in accordance with Article 12 par. 1 of the Regulation provide the following informational points in relation to the processing of personal data.
CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL DATA:
|Company Group a.s.
|Prague - Vršovice, Ruská 973/96, Postal Code 10000
|+420 770 621 580
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The purpose of the processing of personal data expresses the reason for which we process your personal data. We strictly process your personal data for a specific reason which is the performance of our statutory or contractual obligation or the enforcement of performance of obligations on the part of third parties including you or when exercising rights against third parties including you.
Your personal data are processed only for the following purposes:
- performance of statutory obligations imposed upon us within the meaning of relevant legislation;
- performance of an agreement which we had concluded with your, and performance of acts required for the conclusion of the agreement and then of acts leading to the conclusion of the agreement, while these purposes of the processing shall also apply to the processing of personal data of persons with whom we are in contact with because they legally or otherwise represent the person with whom we intend to conclude the agreement or with whom we had already concluded the agreement;
- protection of our property against fraudulent or other illegal activities, handover of personal data within the group of enterprises of which we are part of, specifically for administrative reasons, enforcement of legal obligations and protection of rights, or direct marketing which represents a legitimate interest on the promotion of our products and services.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Legal grounds for the processing of personal data consists in the reason which the Regulation recognizes as our right, as the controller of the data, to process your personal data. Our company processes your personal data specifically on the basis of the following legal grounds which of either a concluded agreement or legislation, or measures which are required to be taken prior to the conclusion of the agreement, or necessary for our legitimate interests specified above. We do not anticipate other legal grounds, yet we cannot completely rule them out; however, we confirm that if we perform the processing of personal data on the basis of other legal grounds, we would only do so in accordance with the Regulation and other legislation. The personal data which we process are partially data which you are obliged to provide us with on the basis of an agreement or data which are necessary for the performance of the agreement or a legal obligation, while it would not be possible to conclude the given agreement with you without the provision of such data.
WHOSE DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Our company processes personal data of the following categories of people:
- bodies or members of bodies of our company;
- employees of public authorities and autonomous authorities;
- suppliers, customers, partners and collaborators and their representatives;
- other persons, yet only on the basis of an expressed consent.
The personal data of persons specified above are only processed by us to the extent in which they were provided to us as part of the conclusion of the agreement or during the negotiations on the conclusion of the agreement, or as accessible in publicly available databases, since we only require such data and in such minimal extent which enables us to effectively perform our contractual commitments and statutory obligations. An employee means a person who cooperates with us in accordance with the Labour Act.
MINIMIZATION OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Following the principle of minimizing the processing of personal data, our company strictly processes only such data which are required for effective performance of our contractual and statutory obligations.
As for the employees and bodies of the company, these particularly include the following personal data: name and surname, date of birth, birth identification number, address of permanent residence or another correspondence address, phone number, email address, bank account number, and similar.
As for the suppliers, partners, collaborators and their representatives, these particularly include the following personal data: name and surname, phone number and email address, bank connection, identification number, tax identification number, and similar.
As for the customers, these only include the name, surname and email address.
As for the employees of public authorities and autonomous authorities, these only include the name and surname and contact details in order that we can perform the legal obligations imposed on our company which are handled by these employees.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data are processed by our workers, and specifically only by those who really need the personal data in order to perform their tasks.
These may thus include our employees and third parties whom/which we use when performing our activities.
Your personal data are provided to several categories or processors who/which perform specialized activities for us through which we particularly fulfil our statutory obligations. These categories include accounting specialists, legal representatives, tax advisors, auditors, IT specialists and other subjects who/which only process your personal data in order to fulfil our contractual or statutory obligations or for the purposes of protecting our interests.
PERIOD OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We only process your personal data for a necessary period in order to fulfil the purpose of the processing and all the statutory and contractual obligations imposed upon us. The personal data processed in connection with a contractual or statutory obligation are only processed for the period of duration of the given agreement or while we are performing the statutory obligation, and then also for the period required by legislation for the record-keeping of your personal data, and if the record-keeping obligation does not apply to your personal data, then for the period of 3 years upon the moment of fulfilling the purpose of the processing of personal data.
THE REGULATION PROVIDES YOU WITH CRUCIAL RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Regulation specifies fundamental rights through which you may influence the processing of your personal data, yet only within the limits of the Regulation. One of such rights is the right to be informed regarding facts, rights and information which are included in this document. We are obliged to also inform you about the following crucial rights:
- RIGHT TO BE INFORMED
You are entitled to access your personal data which we process in relation to your person, including the information on the purpose of the processing, the categories of the personal data which we process, the recipients of such personal data, the intended period of processing and on your rights in relation to the processing of personal data.
- RIGHT TO WITHDRAW THE CONSENT
If you had provided us with your consent to the processing of personal data, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. You may do so by writing an email to the contact email address specified above or via postal services to the address of our registered office, via a form which is available at our registered office.
- RIGHT TO RECTIFICATIONU
You are entitled to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning your person and the completion of incomplete personal data concerning your person.
- RIGHT TO OBJECT
At any moment, you are entitled to submit an objection to the processing of your personal data. If your objection is justified, we shall immediately cease to process your personal data.
- RIGHT TO ERASURE
You are entitled to request the termination of the processing (erasure) of your personal data and to be forgotten (right to be forgotten). The right of termination of the processing may be exercised if:
- the purpose does no longer exist;
- the consent to the processing of personal data had been withdrawn and there are no other legal grounds for the processing;
- you object to the processing, provided your objection is justified;
- the personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation; or
- the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services to a child younger than 16 years of age.
- RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING
You are entitled to obtain from us the restriction of the processing of your personal data where one of the following applies:
- the processed data are inaccurate, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
- you have objected to the processing, pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds override your legitimate grounds.
- RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
You are entitled to receive your personal data which have been processed on the bases of your consent or for the purposes of performing an agreement. You have the right to obtain your personal data which you had provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller, or the right to have the personal data transmitted from us to another controller (chosen by you) directly, where technically feasible.
- RIGHT TO FILE A COMPLAINT
You are entitled to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us to the Office for Personal Data Protection with its registered office at Pplk. Sochora 27, 17000 Prague 7, www.uoou.cz.
You shall find further information on your rights in relation to the protection of your personal data on the website of the Office for Personal Data Protection: www.uoou.cz/6-prava-subjektu-udaj/d-27276.
- In order to better understand our website visitors, we also use Google Analytics provided by Google, Inc.
- You may refuse the usage of cookies to prevent it from collecting data about you. You can do this by configuring your browser settings. For information on setting up a specific browser, visit the following addresses: